The New SKIMZ Monzter E-Series protein skimmer is the result of successful development in integrating cylindrical and cone shape chambers in our quest to produce the most effective skimmers. This successful design minimizes sharp edges within the skimmer body, thereby minimizing pre-mature bubble bursting and surface agitation.
Together with the use of the bubble plate design to reduce turbulence within the skimmer chamber, maximum air flow capacity can be achieved in our compact skimmer. This result in the reduced height of the skimmer; allowing the SKIMZ E-Series to easily fit into most installations.
All SKIMZ E-Series protein skimmers are fitted with the new SKIMZ ES Pumps. SKIMZ ES Pumps are jointly developed with Italian pump manufacturer, using the most advanced material for the needlewheel impeller, “seamless-coated rare earth magnet” for unsurpassed durability and performance. The SKIMZ ES pumps are available in 3 models: ES2000, ES2800 and ES5000.
SKIMZ’s latest design allows cleaned water to exit the skimmer chamber at its base where it is almost bubble-free. Precise adjustment of the water level within the skimmer body can now be easily achieved using the new Micro-Adjustable Valve.
Skimz E-Series internal model is designed for in-sump use. No feed pump required, skimmer draws water directly from sump.
- Cylindrical cone shape body
- Skimz high performance ‘ES Skimmer Pump’
- Bubble plate design reduces bubble turbulence
- Micro-adjustable Valve for easy and precise setting
- SKIMZ’s latest design allowing exit of bubble-free cleaned water
- Twist-lock neck for easy cup removal
- High precision CNC machined parts
- Top quality +GF+ pipe fittings